A little Help?

Homepage Forums Technical Support A little Help?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MrButtsavage17
    Participant

Hello guys, I am in need of some assistance. I just got VorpX and I can’t seem to figure anything out. I finally was able to figure out you need to start VorpX before you turn on SteamVR or else you get issues, at least I do anyway.

So first of all apparently ElderScrollsOnline just isn’t going to work properly so there is nothing I can do there.

But I have been trying to get Morrowind to run, I open VorpX go to local profiles
    and find the Morrowind one, I click apply and then turn on SteamVR. I launch Morrowind and nothing happens. Always stays on SteamVR Home. It opens on my monitor but I can’t figure out how to get it into the headset. Does anyone else have this problem? I have wandered around and seen that some people have managed to get this to work so i’m not exactly sure what i’m doing wrong.
    Any ideas? Thank You! :3

MrButtsavage17
    Participant

I should probably mention I am using an HTC Vive with Windows10

Ralf
    Keymaster

For Morrowind you will need an additional tool that enables DirectX 9 rendering instead of the default Morrowind DX8 rendering (which vorpX can’t handle). It’s called “Morrowind Graphics Extender XE” or short “MGE XE” and can be downloaded here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/41102/?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!