A Plague Tale Innocence

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles A Plague Tale Innocence

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

A Plague Tale Innocence (G3D)

One of the games that cost HAIR ;-) But finally i think i got an acceptable profile.
    For better performance you can turn down all game effects without loosing much Quaility.
    I disabled some rare Objects which are 2D only. If in the middle of the game an important item is missing, please check the disabled shaders first. (vorpX Menu). Shadows are fixed, though you can turn them off (Image settings – G3D Shadow Treatment).

– Full VR with Headtracking
    – Cinema Mode on Default
    – Profile available at the cloud

(Feedback hightly appreciated)

Parotaku
    Participant

Your Cloud profile is ‘A Plague Tale Innocence (G3D) [rjkole]’, right?
    Because, each time I download and apply it, the game renders only the left eye… the right one stays black.

RJK_
    Participant

Sadly there is nothing i can say about it. The profile has been made for the GOG game running on Windows 10, may not work with other versions :-( Are you using the latest VorpX Version ?

Parotaku
    Participant

Never mind, it was (again) a problem with Win7 behaving differently than Win10…
    I tried on Win10 and it’s working!!

Thanks a lot for your work, it looks very good!

RJK_
    Participant

Havent checked WIn7, no idea what possibly could cause that. If you run into any problems with this profile later in the game please let me know. (Savegame should help then).

Parotaku
    Participant

I uploaded a SBS video from it and I credited you (if you want a link on one of your pages, just tell me) : https://youtu.be/4Bf-IkAo9sc

There’s a problem with the lighting giving a white render on the right eye on chapter 2, you can see it @53m40, but as you can see, when it works it looks very good!

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks, Best if you link to my donation button on rjkole.com/VR
    Please send me a savegame so i can have alook into the lighting problem.

Parotaku
    Participant

Here’s my savegame with all chapters completed… If you choose ‘Continue’, you should be at one point in chapter 2 where the lighting bug is present: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzef06fdu8pto5o/SLOT00.zip?dl=0

I tried to desactivate some postprocessing effects in the game’s config file to see if it had an influence on it, but no success…
    Please, tell me when you got the savegame file so I remove it…

RJK_
    Participant

Dropbox Parameter dl=0 requieres login to a dropbox account. dl=1 allows everyone to download content.Though i managed to download your savegame.Give me a couple of days to look into it.
    Thanks RJ

RJK_
    Participant

Sorry, i am quite busy with other stuff at the moment, checking the profile will need to wait a little.

PS: Plague Tale is currently 75% OFF a GOG.

Parotaku
    Participant

Hey, no problem…
    Try to fix it if you want and when you want… there’s absolutely no obligation… remember, VorpX is a hobby for all of us so, no pressure needed!
    It’s already very nice that you managed to make Geometry 3D work with this game!! ^^

RJK_
    Participant

… wow, that game draws a current of 400W from my solar powered 1080ti.

@parotaku

The particular problem is a deferred lighting issue which can not be fixed from my side.
    I was able to remove the white light flash in result of the rest of the game geeing negatively affeted, so i just left it the way it was. If that doesnt happen too often in the game, i think we can (must) live with it.

Parotaku
    Participant

No problem, nice that you had a look at it.

RJK_
    Participant

Updated Profile 28.3.22

Certain shadows disabled in favor of more important ones, which makes the game look much more clean.

I stronly reccommend using this FOV changer https://www.gamepressure.com/download.asp?ID=73392
    It easily makes the game way more enjoyable an all modes.

RJK_
    Participant

Another little Update on this game Apr-1-22

Ive created a brandnew profile “V2” which you can download from the cloud.
    – Much better shadow handling
    – Better lighting
    – All in all way better look

Feedback appreciated.

PS: That ugly bluish dotted overlay which appears here and there in the game
    cant be removed , its either inteded to be there or a bug.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!