A Plague Tale: Requiem

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion A Plague Tale: Requiem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ralph
    Participant

There is a solution to force DX11 ! Great News for us !

jjensson
    Participant

That’s no guarantee that it will work in VorpX, unfortunately. People have tried forcing Scorn to DX11, and got issues.

Ralf
    Keymaster

As mentioned in the Scorn thread Z3D for UE4/DX12 games almost always works with the Grounded profile as a base. The process is fairly simple:

1. Make a copy of the Grounded profile in the config app.
    2. Assign the actual game .exe to the profile. Caveat: make sure to catch the right one. UE4 games usually have a launcher .exe and the actual game .exe. The latter is typically named [game-name]-win64-shipping.exe and can be found in a folder one or two levels below the launcher.

More detailed information about creating user profiles can be found in the vorpX help.

Smoils
    Participant

I mentioned issues, but testing it further Scorn worked quite well in z3d, even artifacts were barely noticeable and 3d was good

Ralph
    Participant

Nobody interested in a user profile for this game ? No discussions about the settings of vorpx and the game settings ? Nobody begs Ralf for an official profile ? What is wrong here ? Where are all the user gone ?

Ralph
    Participant

vorpx is not the problem here, but Fuck Covid and fuck Putin !

Ralf
    Keymaster

Doesn‘t it work by using the Grounded profile as a base? Detailed step-by-step guide a few posts above. I’m not 100% sure, but I think the game uses Unreal Engine 4, so it probably will work just fine that way.

Ralph
    Participant

I have tested the Grounded profile in the DX12 Mode of the game but no Z-3D. I have also tested the profile of A.P.T. Innocence and a few other profiles in the DX11 mode of the game but Z-3D doesn’t work !

In my opinion we need a official vorpx profile !

Ralph
    Participant

Ralf will you see what can be done in the next days, or we will have to wait for the next vorpx release ?

Ralph
    Participant

New Profiles here:

User Profiles

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!