A Question for Ralf

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion A Question for Ralf

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zahncisten
    Participant

I’ve been wondering if you consider it within the general concept of VorpX to partner with studios to integrate VorpX into the designing of games in order to make them natively VR/3D/G3D? Would it help, for example, you to be involved in the development process in order to implement VorpX directly into the engine, or is that unnecessary?
    The reason I ask is because I occasionally get the opportunity to alpha and beta-test games from AAA studios and indie studios. Sometimes I feel like suggesting the incorporation of VorpX to outsource a VR mode of the game.
    I haven’t made those suggestions yet because I’m not sure how you, Ralf, would feel about that or if it would be helpful to you or VorpX at all? I’m just curios. I hope you are having an excellent week, sir. Thank you for making games fun again =D

Ralf
    Keymaster

I don’t think many game devs would be interested in that. Not so much for technical reasons, more because they would have to tell their users to buy another app for VR in their games. Not hard to imagine what kind of unpleasant reactions they would get for that.

matteo39
    Participant

Maybe they can integrate vorpx functions into their game

zahncisten
    Participant

@Ralf lol, yeah, that’s true. Recent history is clear on that. Thanks for answering 😃

RJK_
    Participant

I would rather suggest trying to sell VorpX to Nvidia for 20-30 Mill. Everything would be under one roof. Things can be fixed much easier then for every single game seperately.

matteo39
    Participant

better 35 mill. i don’t know why.

ahahah :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!