ABZÛ and 100+ other Unreal Engine 4 games

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion ABZÛ and 100+ other Unreal Engine 4 games

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wicked20
    Participant

Hi,
    ABZÛ (UE4) is on the supported list.
    1) What do you think are the chances that other UE4 games might work also?
    2) Is there a list of games people have tried that is not on the list?
    3) Anyone tried fighting games such as Mortal Kombat X, SF5, Injustice2, Tekken7, with arcade sticks and VR Headsets? Please share thoughts.
    4) Thinking of selling my Oculus to buy $200 Lenovo for the 60% increase in resolution, or leaning toward $450 Samsung Odys with OLED. Any tried LCD vs OLED and 60% higher res pls share if it’s worth it.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unreal_Engine_games#Unreal_Engine_4)

Thanks so much. Peace.

Ralf
    Keymaster

UE4

There is no profile that works with all UE4 games, but there are a couple of profiles that work with different UE4 iterations, so the chance of getting basic Geometry 3D working with unknown UE4 games isn’t too bad.

Off the top of my head: Abzu, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, The Turing Test, Conarium.

Lenovo/WMR:

I have a Lenovo here for WMR testing. WMR headsets have their advantages and are definitely worth a look for someone who wants to buy a headset. But of course there are also things that Rift/Vive do better, so if you already own one switching between current headsets doesn’t make too much sense in the end if you ask me. Every single one has its pros and cons.

wicked20
    Participant

Thanks so much Ralf. Brilliant. Am I the first person to experience Thanos vs Avengers in G3D w/ my arcade stick and soon 2880×1600 OLED? Marvel vs Capcom Infinite works including Direct immersion.

Many other fighting games work except Injustice 1, it won’t even display the game in my Rift. Rift shows only Rift home screen. Any suggestion since Injustice 1 is UE3 same as Mortal Kombat X and many other that works fine.

Hopefully, soon many others will also realize what they are missing and your valuable contribution to these billions $ industries VR, gaming, movies Studios, etc. will pay you a lot more.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!