AC Origins and odyssey

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings AC Origins and odyssey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    beatet
    Participant

Hi Ralf, just a question. With the new nvidia 3080 and 3090, would it be possible to create a GD3 profile for these games? Thanks

dborosev
    Participant

I would not play them with G3D, its just not worth it. Any game which is 3rd person open world far distance type, you can get Z3D to look pretty much as good. Crank the 3D up to 3.0. Also, shadows usually have issues with G3D.
    I love G3D as much as the next guy, but for games like this, the payoff just isn’t there.

beatet
    Participant

It´s ok with z3d but there are artifacts. I was asking because I think with the power of 3080/3090 would have an acceptable framerate (Rise or shadow of the tomb raider are examples of a good 3d stereoscopic)

Dave
    Participant

I tested AC Syndicate in G3D with the AC Unity Profile, and the FPS were not playable with my RTX 3080.

Dave
    Participant

The Anvil Engine in AC Origins and Odyssey is even less suitable in G3D. But Valhalla is something else, the Anvil Engine 2.0 has much better performance but its DX12 and Vorpx and all other competing products are not able to use G3D in DX12.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!