Ace Combat 7 + VorpX help need!

Homepage Forums Technical Support Ace Combat 7 + VorpX help need!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Warpy
    Participant

Hello,

Does anyone know how to launch this game with VR enabled via VorpX?

I bought this yesterday and was keen to play it in VR, as there are tutorials online that make this game work… but I’m at a loss! Any help would be appreciated.

I am running Windows 10 and have an Oculus Rift S.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The game is not officially supported, but there are a bunch of user made custom profiles available that you can try. You can import user profiles in the config app.

Warpy
    Participant

Thanks Ralf, I have tried these but they don’t trigger an injection via VorpX when I launch the game, this is the part I was wanting some help with.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Never tried it since it’s not an officially supported game, so I can’t really do anything else than giving the ‘usual’ hooking issue hint:

Most of the time hooking issues are related to conflicts with some other program your PC. The pinned trouble shooting guide on top of this sub-forum has more details on the matter.

Might also be worth a shot to enable ‘Alternative Hooking’ in the config app. Keep in mind though that the alternative method is not better per se, some games require default hooking. So always switch back to default even if the alternative method helps in a particular case.

BenUSA1
    Participant

I posted a guide for noob, see the latest comment on youtube link. I try to post here, got reject it maybe too long.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqg3w6bIeKooo

BenUSA1
    Participant

BenUSA1
    Participant

Search youtube title “VorpX Oculus Rift / Vive VR Tutorial | Ace Combat 7” see the latest comment, by Ben Mendoza

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!