Activation and non responsiveness

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Activation and non responsiveness

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rogerhe
    Participant

I’ve bought Vorpx.com on

januari 3rd

(!) and e-mailed a request for an activation code on januari 4th. I repeated that yesterday and today, since no response was given to my earlier request.

So far no answer, no ticketnumber, and above else no activation code.

Is this normal ? Why does it have to take so long ? Why is no ticket number or any other sign of life given ? Why such a clumsy and old fashioned activation system ?

Don’t you think this will give a good excuse to people who want to pirate the system ? (they get to download it and it will work right away)

Is it still piracy if I’ve payed for the product, I’m not given an activation code and I’m forced to use some cracked tool in order to use what I’ve legally bought ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your activation key was sent both times you requested it immediately after you sent your request. Please check your spam folder for mails from vorpx.com.

If you can’t find the mails there, please try contacting us again from a different mail account, as apparently your normal mail account is unreachable for us.

the key e-mails were sent to the mail address used for the first request (ocpsz…@gmail.com).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!