Adam lost memories with Vorpx !

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Adam lost memories with Vorpx !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    seb22
    Participant

This horror game is not in VR and I don’t understand it because it is the ideal kind of game for VR. So, and since I’m a novice, do you think that’s possible with Vorpx?

Smoils
    Participant

Look like its unreal engine 4 game, should be easy, just try out different profiles of other games on same engine (for example borderlands 3)

seb22
    Participant

I will try with this borderlands profile to test. By cons must also make changes in the computer code of the game? .ini file for example? I can’t find instructions on the Vorpx software that’s why I’m asking the question. I watch youtube videos that talk about it. Moreover I do not speak English or American; o)

Smoils
    Participant

Well you need large FOV to have games enjoyable in VR. You can use program called Unreal Engine Unlocker, that you can google. You launch the game, it starts in vorpx, load on a level, launch unlocker, select game process and let it hook. Then in game press ~ and type FOV 110 and press enter. That only works for unreal engine games.

seb22
    Participant

Hi, thanks for this information I did not know at all, I will try soon or Tuesday. Thank you again because it’s true that having the field of vision too close is unplayable (I tried with Bordelands but it was too close)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!