After authoring shader, game crashing

Homepage Forums Technical Support After authoring shader, game crashing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dlrjajdlfo
    Participant

Based on the conarium game profile using the UE4 engine, I succeeded in playing pes2021 with g3d. But there was a problem
    The game crashes every time when one game ends and the next game starts.
    For reference, the method I made Enable mview projection shader in auto shader find

Ralf
    What problem it is?

Ralf
    Keymaster

No idea, never tried PES. Wild guess: since it occurs after a game ends, it *might* be related to a resolution switch. Running the game windowed may be worth a shot. That’s really just a wild guess though.

If you’d like, it would be great though if you could send me a troubleshoot data archive. If it shows something useful that might help me with development. Please create the archive in the vorpX config app (‘Trouble Shooting’) and send it to support at vorpx com.

dlrjajdlfo
    Participant

No idea, never tried PES. Wild guess: since it occurs after a game ends, it *might* be related to a resolution switch. Running the game windowed may be worth a shot. That’s really just a wild guess though.

If you’d like, it would be great though if you could send me a troubleshoot data archive. If it shows something useful that might help me with development. Please create the archive in the vorpX config app (‘Trouble Shooting’) and send it to support at vorpx com.

Thanks to ralf
    Btw
    Exactly which file in which directory should I send you? Can you tell me the name of the error log file?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please create the archive in the vorpX config app (‘Trouble Shooting’) and send it to support at vorpx com.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!