Alan Wake Remastered

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Alan Wake Remastered

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ralph
    Participant

A new profile with decent 3D is in the cloud section of the vorpx config app !

Prefer 16:10 Borderless Window – FOV Max – Graphics Low-Medium – Textures + Antialiasing High-Ultra – DLSS Quality – Motion Blur Off – Vsync Off

Ralph
    Participant

Please use the vorpx beta for this profile:

vorpX 23.1.0 BETA

Vektor
    Participant

This doesn’t appear to do anything, and Geometry 3d isn’t an available option.

I have it set to Borderless Window as well as the other recommended settings, and I’m using the vorpX version posted in this thread: vorpX 23.1.0 BETA. I had to use the hook to get it to run with vorpX.

Am I doing something wrong?

Ralph
    Participant

Start the game multiple times with vorpx in backround, until you will be asked to install the vorpx hook helper !

But the 3D in this profile is very small !

Just wait for an update of my profile in the future !

Vektor
    Participant

Yeah, like I said, I am using the hook helper, but it still doesn’t seem to be doing anything.

What do you mean by, “the 3D in this profile is very small”? Do you mean that it’s not that noticeable? And if that’s the case, can’t you simply ‘dial-up’ the 3d effect in the options? Also, is “Geometry 3d” supposed to be an option?

Is there any way to take a screenshot with each eye to compare the separation?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!