[Alien Isolation] Head Tracking stopped working

Homepage Forums Technical Support [Alien Isolation] Head Tracking stopped working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    agentc0re
    Participant

I’ve configured the profile to use Z-adaptive, override xbox controller with partial and have both analog sticks set to ON, buttons are OFF. (It’s worth noting that i’ve also tried full override with no success)

I had it configured earlier today & once i did the xbox controller override, head tracking worked great! I go to start the game later that day and it no longer works. Worst part is i’ve reset the profile and reconfigured it exactly how i mentioned above. I’ve uninstalled vorpx, reinstalled, reconfigured, still no head tracking.

Help!! :D

Jadorel
    Participant

In order to get it working for me, I had to full override, and remape the xbox controller buttons to the corresponding keyboard keys with the button mapper.

agentc0re
    Participant

I’ve done a full override as well. It still doesn’t do HT correctly. I’m at a serious loss because I did have it working….then it stopped.

Only thing I did was upgrade my Nvidia drivers to the latest ones. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Marco
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same problem, i think it’s some sort of compatibility bug.

agentc0re
    Participant

Bump.

Ralf, do you have any idea why this would happen?

agentc0re
    Participant

Here’s my trouble shoot data report on Alien Isolation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9MBFie9jHhUZEJSa3lZbmMyMWM/view?usp=sharing

agentc0re
    Participant

I resolved my issue.

By turning up the ingame mouse/xbox controller sensitivity I was able to get that feeling of actually turning around the room instead of the room moving weird. Note to self, don’t mess with in game controller/mouse sensitivity.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!