all games don't work on vorpx

Homepage Forums Technical Support all games don't work on vorpx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zizzipuzzo98
    Participant

hello, i have a problem with vorpx, all games don’t work on vorpx. i have oculus rift dk2 and vorpx last version, but when I start the game that crashes immediately and head tracking is on for one second, then turns off. but windows desktop viewer works perfectly. I have directx 11 video card nvidia geforce 850m. the game crashed with skyrim, left for Dead2 and outlast because I’ve only tried these games

Mapaxius
    Participant

hello, i have a problem with vorpx, all games don’t work on vorpx. i have oculus rift dk2 and vorpx last version, but when I start the game that crashes immediately and head tracking is on for one second, then turns off. but windows desktop viewer works perfectly. I have directx 11 video card nvidia geforce 850m. the game crashed with skyrim, left for Dead2 and outlast because I’ve only tried these games

I have the same issue, only that the desktop viewer also crashes. If you find out a solution, please post it here!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Apart from a GeForce 850m being clearly too slow for many newer games with vorpX, laptops in general are not officially supported anymore by Oculus since runtime 0.7.

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com requesting an older vorpX version. For cases like yours we can provide a version that uses the Oculus runtime 0.5, which has better compatibility with laptops.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!