Am I doing something ‘wrong’ with Geometry 3d? Specifcally Darksiders 3 now

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Am I doing something ‘wrong’ with Geometry 3d? Specifcally Darksiders 3 now

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheBalt
    Participant

Hey everyone,

Been a pretty active Vorpx user for awhile but I was running on a super minimum card – a GTX 780. I accepted the fact I couldnt do Geo 3d pretty much at all and always went with Adaptive.

So I got an i7-4930k processor and I recently got a Radeon 5600XT… But literally, trying to run Darksiders 3 in Geo 3d is almost exactly the same performance I got from my GTX 780.

I was really hoping to begin diving into Geo 3d but, I mean I havent tested a TON of games… but considering this one isnt super graphically intensive, it kind of took the wind out of my sails. I tried lowering resolution to just 1080p and it still just ran sooo slow.

Is there something in Geo 3d I should be doing, setting wise, to get better performance? Cause really, no joke – im basically seeing no difference between a GTX 780 and a new Radeon 5600XT. I know the 5600XT isnt near the best card on the market – but I expected some genuine improvements and I’m just not seeing em.

Is this just a unique case to Darksiders 3, for others who have tried it?

Thanks for your time everyone! Hope you are all staying safe with quarantine and your families are doing well

RJK_
    Participant

Not shure how good radeon cars perform with VorpX. I would guess DS3 is a demanding game. Your hardware doesnt look that bad to me.

TheBalt
    Participant

Not shure how good radeon cars perform with VorpX. I would guess DS3 is a demanding game. Your hardware doesnt look that bad to me.

Thanks for taking the time to respond… Going to still dig thru Darksiders 3 and hopefully ill be luckier with Geo 3d in the next game.

Its a fun little spin on the Souls formula – No lie, its the best whip in a game ive ever seen too. If you wanted a more ‘lighthearted’ take on the Souls formula and to play a totally badass chick (Fury is awesome compared to the other horsemen so far) with a totally wicked video game Whip, give it a try. Its on Xbox Game Pass for PC if anyone has that!

Take care and be safe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!