Anthem or Destiny 2

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Anthem or Destiny 2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    angelayla
    Participant

Hi, can we play Anthem or Destiny 2 with Vorpx? I´m very interested. Thanks!

matteo39
    Participant

Me tooo

Ralph
    Participant

If there is a anticheat-software active in online games, you will get banned using vorpx. In that case you have to use a workaround to deactivate the anticheat-software or play offline. It depends from game to game if that is possible. Just search on “PCGamingWiki” or “fearlessrevolution” for your game and a solution for that.

In the vorpx-config-app you can search in the cloud section for profiles for Anthem or Destiny 2 and sometimes if you will get lucky there are a some infos for deactivating a anticheat-software.

luka2099
    Participant

I love Anthem on vorpx!!! Too cool ! I play on line without problem! Add me Luka2079 , for play in co op

angelayla
    Participant

Hi Dave! It seems that Luka can play, so there will be no problem. thank you so much!

angelayla
    Participant

Really Luka?!! Thank you very much for the information, I would love to play Anthem with Vorpx! I’m going to buy a key and use the cloud profile. Do you use the cloud profile or have you created a personal one? Thank you very much for everything, but I don’t like to play cooperative, sorry.

angelayla
    Participant

Hi!! Yesterday I was trying hook Destiny 2 with Vorpx but is impossible because Destiny 2 uses Battleye.

angelayla
    Participant

If anyone knows a way to avoid battleye or add Vorpx as an exception please comment.

matteo39
    Participant

up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!