Anti-Chamber not working

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Anti-Chamber not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    duke54
    Participant

Anti-Chamber is officially supported by vorpX but the game never finishes loading. During load the game creates an extra window entitled “message” and I cannot see that window on my monitor or on my Oculus so I do not know what the message is.

I have to force close the game since it never finishes loading.

VoprX 0/2 – 0 out of 2 games I have tried will run with vorpX

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sounds like there is a general problem on your machine. Please make sure to check the things below:

1. Make sure to follow the steps in the DK2 Setup Guide in the vorpX help. It explains two possible configurations. vorpX does not work in “Direct To HMD” mode currently.
    2. Double check whether games run fine without vorpX and set all games to 1920×1080 for the DK2 before running them with vorpX enabled.
    3. If you have the Oculus runtime 0.6 installed, try rolling back to 0.5. 0.6 seems to make problems for some.
    4. Check whether maybe you have something installed on your PC that may interfere with vorpX. Many programs also hook into games and can cause conflicts. The trouble shooting guide in the help has a few hints in this regard.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!