Any chance of Vulcan-Support in the near future or workarounds?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Any chance of Vulcan-Support in the near future or workarounds?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ToxicMike
    Participant

Sadly, even in WINDOWED MODE (throwing me back to desktop in fullscreen), as i found out with WOLFENSTEIN II, the game keeps stuttering from time to time with also getting memory-related messages telling me that i would be low on it.

While the game is stuttering (pretty shitty, but somehow bearable..with a strong and empty stomach) it gets unplayable when i move my head, coz then the whole complete screen/view is stuttering as well, but this doesn´t happen constantly all the time.

It worked on bigscreen vr for about two weeks and now it all of the sudden keeps crashing along with throwing me back to the oculus vr-menu, which is probably related to the latest nvidia-update, so that godforsaken crap-app obviously can´t handle WII no more since this update.

There are probably general workarounds for vulcan-related problems? Coz there are a few other games i´d like to try, as well being based on the vulcan-engine.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!