any chances of this feature in the future?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion any chances of this feature in the future?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bob24
    Participant

virtual desktop has a feature now that I can just stream games to the oculus quest from my pc without any cables I am wondering if this is possible with vorpx in the future

Ralf
    Keymaster

Maybe in the long term. If you already have Virtual Desktop, you can use that to stream vorpX to the Quest though. You just have to set vorpX to SteamVR in the config app and then use VDs SteamVR streaming.

My personal recommendation would be to use an Oculus Link capable USB3 cable instead since that has slightly better latency (less lag), but if you prefer to stay wireless, streaming via VD is a valid option too.

bob24
    Participant

with the oculus quest now going to have hand tracking they are updating their menus to be universal in all apps. they found ways to increase the power of the quest to push more and people are using shadow pc to be able to play their vr games.
    some people are saying they can also play half life alyx with almost no latency wirelessly that it is amazing
    I can now see this stand alone as being the future of vr. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is what Microsoft, hp and valve are working on now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!