Any isometric games that run in 3D

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any isometric games that run in 3D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jjensson
    Participant

I’m curious if there are more isometric games besides Divinity: OS2 that run in 3D in vorpX. What about Pillars Of Eternity? Or Shadowrun: Dragonfall or Shadowrun: Hongkong? I’m interested in RPGs, so if anyone knows of compatible titles, please tell. :)

ilkj4832z
    Participant

LOST SPHEAR

JRPG
    Made by Tokyo RPG Factory
    Publisher SQUARE ENIX
    Profile is already exist in cloud.

RJK_
    Participant

There should be a few in this list

jjensson
    Participant

Thanks, guys. I’ll see if i can find some that suit my taste.

dborosev
    Participant

WOW great list, thanks for this.

gabe_b
    Participant

@RJK_ – something a bit funky is going on with your DDoS protection or something like that, I get the following trying to view your link: https://i.imgur.com/VE5Pw2W.png

Not doing any proxying or anything particularly interesting on my side

RJK_
    Participant

@gabe_b it appears that certain ip adresses are blocked , please follow the instuctions on the site that is shown on your image so i can unblock the corresponding email adress. Havent you read that message ?

mr_spongeworthy
    Participant

Are you only interested in isometric RPGs, or do you enjoy other RPGs?

I enjoy many of the classic-style isometric RPGs, but also enjoy many of the newer ones. Probably the best “blend” of traditional and new was Dragon Age Origins, which I would whole-heartedly recommend even to people who “only like real isometric-style RPGs. Other than that one things go non-traditional pretty quickly, but if you can adjust don’t hesitate to try the rest of the Dragon Age series, the Mass Effect series, Fallout 3, NV, and 4, or even Skyrim (not a very good RPG, but a nice open world wandering-around kind of thing), and don’t forget Witcher 2 and 3. All good, or even great, RPGs that you might enjoy.

Oh, and I don’t know if it will work with VorpX, I’m not quite there yet, but NWN2 is still a fairly good RPG even by today’s standards, and it did work with TriDef so there is at least some chance you can get it to work with VorpX.

jjensson
    Participant

Well, i’m a PC gamer since 1998, so i’m at home with RPG games. :) But, isometric RPGs are mostly unexplored by me, that’s the reason i asked.

I found isometric view in the past a bit boring and almost never stuck with those games (except the Shadowrun series, that was genius IMO).

Now, with Stereo3D, isometric games got more exciting. I will for sure give Divinity: Original Sin 2 a second chance. :) And i’ll see about NWN2.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!