Any option to hide the injection indicator?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Any option to hide the injection indicator?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Grocs
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

This is more of a technical request that an issue. I’m using Vorpx using custom profiles I’ve created for them to work on my 3D TV (no VR headset required).

It works great, with the only caveat being the watermark still shows (because I’m not viewing the 2nd window but looking at the original sbs image on the TV).

Is there any way (ini or otherwise) of hiding the watermark at all?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Grocs.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just in case anyone wonders: there is no watermark in the headset, just a logo on the monitor mirror that serves as injection indicator. I changed the thread title for clarity.

That said, there is an ini option that should do the trick. Go to C:\ProgramData\Animation Labs\vorpX and open vorpX.ini with a text editor. In the [GUI] section set bShowWatermark to False.

The C:\ProgramData folder is hidden per default by Windows. If you can’t see it, enable ‘Show hidden files’ in the Explorer options.

Grocs
    Participant

Thanks Ralf – appreciate the tweak and sorry for any confusion around the title.

Grocs
    Participant

That ini file trick worked great.

There is just the version number now on the injection screen, but that is pretty unobtrusive.

Thanks Ralf.

Grocs
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

Is there a way to also hide the Vorpx version number on the bottom left in the injection screen?

I’m really enjoying the 3rd person games in 3D on my TV.

Thanks for your advice.

James.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Currently not, but I’ll come up with something for the next release, maybe fading it out after 10secs or so.

Grocs
    Participant

Thanks Ralf – appreciate you taking the time to respond, and to look at it as an option for the next release.

Have a good weekend.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!