Any Updates Coming? Refund?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any Updates Coming? Refund?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I got Vorpx about a month ago and I’m having serious concerns about the progress of this application. I haven’t seen ANY news on an upcoming update and I can only play half of my Steam games! I only have like 8 games too, and I can’t even play Portal 2, which is advertised to work! I even created a Vorpx shortcut for Portal 2 to get it working, yet it will only crash after 2 minutes of gameplay. Is this program going to be coming out of beta, or am I going to have to fight for a refund? I feel robbed.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi Cron,

vorpX is devoloped constantly. If you bought it roughly a month ago, it might even be that you don’t have the current version installed. Normally updates are installed automatically, but if the auto update fails for you, you can always use your original installer to install the latest version. The next update is due in a few days, probably before Christmas, version 1.0 will be reached around the time the consumer Rift is available.

There seems to be an issue with Portal 2 that apparently affects about 10% of all machines. Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue here so far, but since Portal 2 is quite popular this is under constant investigation.

In case you haven’t done so before, please check the steps mentioned in the trouble shooting guide above, maybe it contains something useful for your problems. Refunds are not possible after a month of usage, I hope that’s understandable. Also please keep in mind that there are no guarantees regarding unsupported games.

Hope that helps.

Participant

Thanks, as long as the program isn’t dead I’m happy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!