Any way to use Vorpx controllers in gamepad only VR games?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Any way to use Vorpx controllers in gamepad only VR games?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HAX0R3D
    Participant

For gamepad only VR games like

IL2: Battle of Stalingrad
    DCS
    Project Cars
    Asseto
    Hellbade

There’s a lot of games with VR support built in but require a gamepad or even keyboard which isn’t ideal.

I’m looking for a way to disable the Vorpx game screen and only use VR controllers.
    Mainly because Vorpx controller mapping feature is better than anything out there and it’s nice to see your controllers in game.

I tried Alt-x to disable 3D but that doesn’t seem to do it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure that won’t work unless I’m overlooking something myself. For the VR controller support to be activated vorpX has to be fully initialized, which also means the rendering pipeline is hooked. That alone almost certainly will cause issues in native VR apps regardless of vorpX actually rendering stereo 3D or not.

HAX0R3D
    Participant

Yeah I didn’t think it would work. Was hoping there might be a backdoor trick to get it working somehow.

I tried IL2 and I can see the controllers and the game in VR at the same time but everything is flickering.

It would be a Killer feature to have though especially for the racing games.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!