Anyluck with Dayz Standalone

Homepage Forums Technical Support Anyluck with Dayz Standalone

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kaitruntley
    Participant

Just downloaded Dayz standalone and would love to get it working with the rift. I briefly tried to add it to the list in Vorpx with no luck. Wondering if anyone has gotten it to work yet and how. Would be sweet to get a server going for Rifters only as it may be best to have all gamers experiencing the game the same. Any input would be appreciated and maybe get some of us to get a guild going or something.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi Kitruntlay,

DayZ Standalone needs a game specific profile to run. It’s already working in the current dev build and will be available with the next vorpX update.

Kaitruntley
    Participant

Hey Ralf thanks for the quick response, Looking forward to the update. Thanks for putting out such a great product and responding to your customers.

moosewhite
    Participant

Great news.

Tariq
    Participant

Any progress with DayZ SA. It is the sole reason I bought VorpX. I was promised a few days, but now it looks like a few weeks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The DayZ Standalone profile will be made available with the next regular vorpX update, which shouldn’t take too long anymore.

If that helps in any way: in the meantime you should be able to play the mod version of DayZ with vorpX.

Tariq
    Participant

> which shouldn’t take too long anymore.
    +3 weeks

Zuicis
    Participant

Any news?

kapnobatai
    Participant

also interested in vorpx only for DayZ SA, any news, please?

Torian
    Participant

Registering my interest in the driver update for DayZ SA!

BlindingLightVR
    Participant

Registering mine too, DayZ standalone support was wanted by everyone yesterday :D ! When are we getting full true Geo 3D for Battlefield 3, and fixing the menu bugs in it also?

Torian
    Participant

DayZ SA does work on the rift with Tridef for those that want to test out the game now. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dayz%20standalone%20rift&sm=3

itxtutor
    Participant

I think i should have bought tridef instead of this.. at least there are updates..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!