Anyone found an open world RACING game that has geometric 3d?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Anyone found an open world RACING game that has geometric 3d?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mpmo
    Participant

That’s the SOLE reason why i bought vorpx. Need for speed rivals doesn’t have G3D, forza 3 can’t work because it’s a windows app. Anyone have any other suggestion?

Laser
    Participant

There are cloud profiles for The Crew, haven’t tried it myself but there are not much open world racing games these days….. well Elite Dangerous technically qualifies :D

mpmo
    Participant

hey, how do you use the cloud profiles..? you just search for the crew and select “import” option..?

RJK_
    Participant

There is a game i have just added to the engine list called “Off-Road Drive” from 2011 using the Unreal 3 Engine. I would guss this game should habe G3D. Unfortunately the game seems only to be availiable through “Steam”.

Laser
    Participant

hey, how do you use the cloud profiles..? you just search for the crew and select “import” option..?

Yes, but the profile I tried with the crew didn’t have geometry mode, only z-normal.

The above post reminded me of Off-Road Paradise: Trial 4×4, not really an open world game since the levels I played are really small but I thought I mention it anyway, and it has native support, no vorpx required.

And of course there is all ways Grand Theft Auto V

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!