Anyone get 3D working on ship in ME: Andromeda?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Anyone get 3D working on ship in ME: Andromeda?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

I’ve let Ralf know that there is a bug with the 3D indoors (on the ships etc – a big portion of the game) in mass effect andromeda – in that there is no 3D – but just wondering if anyone solved this issue on their own? Been dying to play this game for nearly a year now.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Didn’t I answer that already? Cant’t remember 100%, but such issues can be caused by a game changing the texture that is used for the depth buffer during gameplay, which cannot always be reliably tracked.

I’ll look into it, but can’t promise anything.

The best thing you can try yourself is ALT-TAB out of the game and back in. Sometimes that can reset the depth buffer so that vorpX can find it again. There is no guarantee for that though.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I updated the “Mass Effect Andromeda [vorpX]” cloud profile. Importing it should (hopefully) address the issue.

I didn’t test very long, but jumping back and forth between a few indoor/outdoor savegames worked fine for me with this updated profile where the old one didn’t. So there’s a good chance that it helps reliably.

dborosev
    Participant

Ah thanks! I didn’t realize you moved my thread, I thought it just didn’t go through the first time.
    I’ll check it out!
    (I’ll remember to put these in the tech support section. The reason I didn’t was that I assumed you were the main reader of that, whereas my question was directed mainly at other people.)

dborosev
    Participant

Working well! Finally get to play this game! Just an FYI for anyone else – there is a great FOV mod using the Frosty Mod Manager for Andromeda. In case the default FOV isn’t enough for you.

dborosev
    Participant

(Feel free to ignore this one, its minor) Ralf, one thing I noticed is that the 3D is lost temporarily when scanning objects. Not a big deal, so if its a pain don’t worry about it, its easily ignored. Just thought I’d mention it in case you were running out of things to do. :)
    Other than that, working superb.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!