Anyone get Deus Ex Mankind Divided to work well?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Anyone get Deus Ex Mankind Divided to work well?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Using the built in SBS in mankind divided, I am able to get it working in cinema mode. However, it still looks quite pixelated. Very jagged lines. Also, the FOV is not great, and there doesn’t seem to be any way to increase it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If lines looked jagged, your best bet is always upping the game resolution. Go as high as possible while still retaining 45fps. If the game has a decent antialising mode that doesn’t blur the image too much, that also makes sense. Dial details down and up the resolution instead, in most games that’s the better choice.

The game will be looked into shortly in regard to an official profile. I can’t promise yet whether that will be any better than what you got now, but maybe you want to wait for that.

dborosev
    Participant

Hey Ralf,
    Yeah Ive tried that, having it cranked up to 2048×1440. But it only helps a bit. There is something else going on, and I’ve seen other complaints about it as well. Perhaps something with its built in sbs mode.
    Almost looks like it’s rendering shading differently with each eye along areas of object edges. One eye shaded and the other not. Hard to tell.
    Also, The fov is only adjustable to a certain amount, which is not enough in my opinion.
    Anyway have a look. I’ll wait for the official profile and see how you make out. Hopefully it’s fixable.
    Cheers!

Ralf
    Keymaster

If all goes well, Direct VR will take care of the FOV, but I can’t say yet.

Marco
    Participant

Nice one!

dborosev
    Participant

Cool. Looking forward to it, fingers crossed..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!