Anyone get Vorpx working with ENB?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Anyone get Vorpx working with ENB?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thick8
    Participant

I’ve tried both the injector and the wrapper, neither one works. I’m currently a level 77 with 277 mods installed. Unfortunately the game won’t run even in 2D without ENB installed. Just trying to hang on until SkyrimVR hits the PC market.

grumdark
    Participant

I am also very interested in knowing if we can use ENB in any way, specifically I would like to use this preset.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41482/?tab=description

ziher
    Participant

Injector works, if you can’t get it to work try removing all ENB and sweetfx related files from Skyrim folder and install clean ENB again. Try older versions if new one doesn’t work. I only use ENBoost (heavily modded game), ENB effects make game look 2D. There is also issue that ENBoost and Vorpx don’t always inject together properly (about 50% chance).

lipplog
    Participant

ENB effects make game look 2D.

I had this setup a few years ago and turned off certain options in ENB’s ingame menu to get the 3D back, but I forgot which options that was. Anyone know? If not, I’ll experiment and post if anyone’s interested.

grumdark
    Participant

I also think I remember, that this was mentioned sometime in the past … but I do not remember exactly either.

It would be very good to find out what these options were in case there is any possibility of doing something currently.

sapolettos
    Participant

any news?
    i want to play new vegas with enb

lipplog
    Participant

The VR version of ENBSeries fixed all issues.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!