anyone has tried 'Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture' ?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings anyone has tried 'Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture' ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

it uses the same cryengine version of “prey”, kingdom come deliverance and evolve.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CryEngine_games

maybe we can have z-normal, waiting new vorpx version for g3d !

Kalfster
    Participant

yes i have and it looks beautiful with 3D (i use cinematic mode). I used a profile of another cryengine game, can’t remember which. But i uploaded my profile to the cloud so take a look if that works for you and let me know if it does not (in which case i will remove it). you might have to adjust the assigned program/.exe

matteo39
    Participant

kalfster, i’ve tried your cloud profile:

there is a g3d option, but doesn’t work.

the z-normal option works, but the visual quality in vr is too lower vs visual quality in 2d, for this game..

this is one of those games for which it is convenient to wait for the next version of vorpx, in which there will be g3d for the new cryengine (and for this game, for prey and others)

Kalfster
    Participant

i don’t have the game installed anymore so it is hard for me to check, but i do remember it looking very pretty with 3D effect (can’t remember if normal or G3D).

If you play in VR mode, did you check how cinematic looks with z-normal ?

matteo39
    Participant

cinematic looks “enough” with z-normal…but for example, prey, with the same engine, is graphically better with z-normal (fullvr has some problem with headtracking…)

i probably wait next vorpx version with g3d for cryengine

bluecat20
    Participant

Reading all the above stuff – I’m using Vorpx version 19.1.0. Today I copied the existing Prey profile and then in the copied profile i changed it to point at the executable for Everybody’s gone to the rapture. Then i fired up the game. It doesn’t seem to be displaying in 3d when i try using geometry 3d, and z-normal doesn’t look strongly 3d.

In the comments above it sounded like the “next version” of Vorpx might support G3D for cryengine games like this one? Is 19.1.0 that “next version” , or actually were you guys talking about one further down the road than that which hasn’t been released yet?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!