Anyone manage to get Surge 2 to hook? Its a weird Vulkan/DX problem i think

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Anyone manage to get Surge 2 to hook? Its a weird Vulkan/DX problem i think

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TheBalt
    Participant

Hey guys,

So if you were a fan of surge 1 in vorpx (which i was); just wanted to give you a heads up – it currently doesnt hook to the surge 1 profile. It starts to hook like in the Oculus menu itll show ‘The Surge 2’; but the game doesnt display. There werent many games with this Fledge engine they used for it, just other games from the company.

But ya, if anyone has figured out a way to get this to work Id be super interested lol.. but if you were gonna buy it for VR, hold off, its not attaching to original games profile, i think cause of a Vulkan thing they added.

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Engine:Fledge

Ralf
    Keymaster

Is there still some way to play the game with DirectX (either 11 or 12)? I have it in my Steam library, but never checked it since I read it’s Vulkan only, which vorpX currently does not support.

TheBalt
    Participant

I tried doing command line arguments that were recommended online and had no luck – and no option to turn off vulkan in game settings and couldnt find anything in the .ini.

Surge 2 will be lost to us then – silly developers making games vulkan only :\

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!