AppCrash vorpx websetup

Homepage Forums Technical Support AppCrash vorpx websetup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Majonr1
    Participant

Hi there, I experieced an unfurtunate error while I tried to install vorpx again. I downloaded a new version of the web installer, double tap it and nothing happend afterwards. In the taskmanager the vorpx updater (32bit) is visible for a second and then disappears. Afterwards noting happens. I found some error messages: AppCrash_vorpx_websetup. This error accured after I exchanged my D:-Drive with a SSD. Now I can´t install vorpx anymore. Does someone ran into this problem before and can help with a solution? Can someone help please?

Majonr1
    Participant

Hello Ralph, I contacted your support three times and never get an awnser. No response here as well. Won´t or can´t you help? How do I solve this issue?

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m pretty sure I replied to your mail. IIRC you mentioned that you already disabled your antivirus, but this issue is almost certainly related to your AV program. if you use anything else than Windows Defender, try to uninstall it for testing.

Some AV programs make it rather difficult for their users to fully disable them, just disabling the scanner may not be enough.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!