Are there any other driving games with G3D support other than NFS shift 2?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Are there any other driving games with G3D support other than NFS shift 2?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mpmo
    Participant

other than need for speed shift 2 and need for speed most wanted (2005), and dirt 2 and 3?

cause i really want an open world driving game with G3D support. Are there any other driving games?

RJK_
    Participant

I would try the ones that use openGL http://megalist.interkohl.com/engines/vorp_check.php?s=need with the profile you use for your game.

mpmo
    Participant

so you’re saying there’s a way for me to add G3D to the ones that use openGL?? if yes, can you please explain how exactly do you do this?

Phantomroro
    Participant

i havent tried this yet but go to configure vorpx then to local profiles then choose a game thats based on the same engine lets say alan wake for example then create a new profile based on this one it says that on the right then i will name it alan wakes american nightmare cause its based on the same engine then you gotta add the alan wakes nightmare.exe to the assigned program that should be it maybe you have to tweak the settings a little i dont know let me know how it works out (:

Ralf
    Keymaster

Off the top off my head: GRID, various F1 games, rFactor 1+2, Flatout 1+2.

mpmo
    Participant

ahh thanks to both ralf and phantomroro.

BTW ralf, which grid game? cause there are several grid games

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!