Are you guys getting any Vorpx games at the Steam sale?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Are you guys getting any Vorpx games at the Steam sale?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    HAX0R3D
    Participant

I got Tekken 7 haven’t tested it out yet.

thinking about getting GTA5

dborosev
    Participant

Waiting to see what’s coming in this next version.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you aren’t opposed to using the Epic Store, my personal top recommendation as far as new profiles for the next vorpX are concerned is Control (G3D/Z3D). Great game.

There will also be an official Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order profile (G3D/Z3D), Remnants from the Ashes (Z3D) will be added, and and if you like racing games, F1 2019 (G3D/Z3D) is worth a look.

And if by any chance 4X strategy with vorpX sounds appealing to you, get Civilization V (sic!). After only about five years or so on my internal ‘I-should-really-do-this-sometime’-list I finally implemented some DX9 compatibility improvements that allow G3D for the game. Looks absolutely awesome on the cinema screen.

vorpX 20.1.0 will be out either tomorrow or on Chrsitmas Eve, there still is a bit of profile fine tuning work to do.

HAX0R3D
    Participant

thanks for the tips!

I already play F1 2012 in Vorpx and its one of my favorites (even though it’s not G3D)

Can’t go wrong for 5 bucks but I wonder how much better 2019 is.

Oliiiiive
    Participant

Hello,
    IS there any chance for a Devil may cry 5 profile? That would be awesome.

lokiss88
    Participant

Picking up loads, and there’ll be more to come.

Happy to take suggestions on strategy games. Picked up the first X-com remake which is great, and have dawn of war to try.

If I had a wish though it’d be Homeworld. I read that the older direct X versions it uses makes it unviable, but what about the remake?

dborosev
    Participant

Strategy games in g3d are cool!
    And glad I waited on jedi. Hope my machine can handle g3d.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

I got the Hunter call of the wild on steam which works almost fluidly with vorpx.

HAX0R3D
    Participant

guys Tekken 7 is so good. That should be on the official roster. Thanks to whoever made the profile.

RJK_
    Participant

I noticed Hellblade on Steam for 9,99 including the VR version. Probably wont buy it because of the missing speech localisiation but they say the graphics were outstanding.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!