are you ready for cyberpunk 2077 with vorpx?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion are you ready for cyberpunk 2077 with vorpx?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Try a 4:3 Resolution in FullVR Mode, these are less pixel compared to 16:9 and gives you a performance boost !

zero_nanometer
    Participant

I know I’ve been lurking here for a while praying for DX12 and DLSS support, maybe with DLSS it’s enough performance to run with RTX on. Would having a 5950x have any advantage over the 5900?

If it can be technically achieved… I feel like what Vorpx/Ralf really needs is someone to go on youtube (Will it VR?) and hype up CP77 running on Vorpx. If he can do it and someone does that I think Vorpx downloads will go through the roof, and he will be well compensated for all the effort. I saw the Will it VR videos and I was sold.. decided I was going to build a PC instead of get the new xbox.

I’m new to VR, and so coming from an outside perspective I think the G2 solves a lot hardware limitations (screen door effect ect) and so VR is about to get a lot more mainstream, or at least move from fringe to niche.

Dave
    Participant

DX12 and DLSS with RTX on is full supported in Z3D, which is not as good as G3D but impressive too. Z3D is not performance hungry !

Dave
    Participant

Most Singleplayer Games are GPU limited games and optimized to 8 Core CPUs, and i guess CP77 too. A RTX 3090 or RX 6900 XT makes more sense than a Ryzen 5950X.

hemingwaysghost
    Participant

Should it run ok on Z3d with a 1070ti?

Dave
    Participant

not in 4K with ultra settings, but in high settings and 1440p or 1080p !

Dave
    Participant

The GTX 1070Ti performs 7,8 TFLOPS, you will see the details of vorpx Z3D graphics like the details of the 2D graphics of the xbox one x. You can see the videos of the xbox one x on Youtube.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!