ARK with full VR?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion ARK with full VR?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ArkEnthusiast
    Participant

Hey guys, so i really only want to get VORPX to play ark survival evolved. There’s almost nothing on youtube (1 video without head tracking) . I also don’t want to use Interactive Vr or cinema etc. Just really interested in full VR. I also have a powerful PC and a reverb G2 so i don’t think i’ll have tech issues. Can anyone confirm how it plays on VORPX?

thomas3d
    Participant

Hello,
    So now and then I play Ark with the G3D profile … plays great with the Reverb G2 and Pimax 8KX and the immersive screen … !!
    By the way, yesterday I successfully tested “The Isle” with the Ark (G3D) profile … and uploaded a profile for the dinosaur game …

The game runs in real geometric 3D, i.e. (G3D) and it just looks fantastic … !! … I have a lot of fun walking through the real 3D landscape as a dinosaur … Grass and trees that look like dinosaurs themselves in real 3D but much more real and lively … plus the very good soundscape and the huge world …
    For Jurassic Wold Evolution there is also a new VorpX profile with G3D …!

In the German forum it was reported that there should now be a Trespasser VR Mod …

https://vrforum.de/threads/half-life-alyx-modifikationen-und-fixes.8793/page-7#post-136125

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!