Arkham Knight Shadow Issue

Homepage Forums Technical Support Arkham Knight Shadow Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Whosmans
    Participant

So G3D works great however the shadows are giving me a headache. I tried going through all of the available shaders in the game to disable the shadows but did not get anywhere. What other options do I have? I just want to play g3d on a screen with strong 3d convergence if possible. Thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try the updated “Batman: Arkham Knight [vorpX]” profile from the cloud. It allows you turn shadows off on the ‘Image’ page of the vorpX menu. Also has a scalable 3D HUD now. I might have missed some related shaders, but worked for me in the first hour or so of the game. Let me know if that changes later.

Additionally I reduced 3D-Strength in EdgePeek mode for comfortable cutscene viewing even if you raise the general 3D-Strength.

BTW: I understand that exaggerated stereo 3D looks cool, but if you keep things real, which is what official profiles do at default, typical non-stereo glitches are often passable. Cranking the stereo 3D-Strength up beyond realistic levels is not always the best idea.

Whosmans
    Participant

Another example of the shadows: https://imgur.com/7AujvL2

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you get this with the updated profile from the cloud and shadows turned off in the vorpX menu (‘G3D Shadow Treatment’ on the ‘Image’ page), please send a savegame from this location to support |at| vorpx com. I can’t play through the whole game unfortunately.

Before you do that, please first make sure that you have the cloud profile I uploaded a few days ago and that the ‘G3D Shadow Treatment’ option is set to off.

You can find the savegames under [Documents]\WB Games\Batman Arkham Knight.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!