ArkhamCity crashes right at load screen

Homepage Forums Technical Support ArkhamCity crashes right at load screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Electryic
    Participant

Everything worked before but now I’m using the RUntime Switcher.

All worked well, I had to rename the intro videos. Now everything comes up fine but I am crashing as soon as the load screen would come up when starting a saved game.

Any ideas appreciated.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Does this happen with the DX9 or the DX11 version? DX9 is the preferred mode in this case since it has Geometry 3D.

Electryic
    Participant

Definitely DX9… nothing has changed from when it worked fine, aside from now I’m using the runtime switcher. Game loads up everything is fine…the crash happens as soon as you start a game and the load screen would come up.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Checked it right away yersterday evening (Steam GOTY edition with the latest vorpX build). I experienced one crash during a loading phase, but that seemed more or less random and didn’t happen again afterwards. If it worked before, maybe it’s an issue with the runtime side by side configuration.

You might want to wait a little anyway. While being at it I fixed a few shader glitches and the messed up menu yesterday.

Electryic
    Participant

Thanks for checking it out I wasn’t sure if the time (i.e. when the load screen would come on) of the crash might point out something that could be helpful

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!