Arma 3 aiming down sights

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Arma 3 aiming down sights

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kjracing81
    Participant

I am having an issue with my view when aiming down the sights,it seems to be stuck in the middle of my screen and miles out when I close one eye, also when I move my aim it seems to move from the very back of the rifle so the sight doesn’t move with me if that makes sense.
    Strange as I can’t find anyone reporting the same problem. Anyone encountered this and have a solution? Is it an issue with the game settings rather than vorpx?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can define a main eye for that under ‘More 3D Settings’ in the vorpX menu. Simply select the eye you would prefer to use for aiming down sights in reality.

kjracing81
    Participant

Hi Ralf and thanks for the reply, that doesn’t work unfortunatley, tried last night both eyes and off but it doesn’t line up, I will reset the profile and start a fresh as it must be an issue at my end. Thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

You may have to recenter head tracking (ALT+SPACE). If it’s not centered, the default position would be off. With (re-)centered tracking the image that is shown for your main eye is exactly the same as the game would show in mono on your monitor.

kjracing81
    Participant

Ok thanks, I recentred the tracking but didn’t do it after selecting right eye, will try that when I get home from work and report back.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unless something is severely wrong with your setup it has to work. With the main eye option used only one eye gets stereo-shifted, so the other eye shows exactly what the game would show without stereo 3D. No way that could fail.

kjracing81
    Participant

Cheers Ralf, worked when I set to right eye and did a track scan. Looking down the sites pivoting from the stock was fixed by disabling positional tracking, sweet as now, thanks for the advice

cercata
    Participant

Is there a way to make the AIM go with TrackIr instead of the mouse ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!