As i have the baddest pc, can i use again vorpx on Maximum Settings/Paperspace

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support As i have the baddest pc, can i use again vorpx on Maximum Settings/Paperspace

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elfeanor
    Participant

Hi,

I just bought and installed Vorpx on my pc (in order to use it with Oculus Quest 2 and wiressly with Virtual Desktop).

Unfortunately it doesn’t work, i guess because i have such a poor laptop (Acer Aspire E15 with GeForce 920M)…

I will try the “Boost” Shadow PC but it will be activating only the 27th May 2021 (i am in France).

So i will try to test Vorpx on Paperspace (more expensensive but closer to France so less laggy) and on Maximum Settings (cheaper but laggy cause Canadian servers).

Could i asked with other installations without bying other (Paperspace, Maximum Settings, Shadow PC) ????

Elfeanor
    Participant

I recieved a key to try on Maximum Settings (so i tried with Skyrim) but it was really ugly with dark bands when i turn the head. I don’t know if it is because of Vorpx or because the Maximum Settings server is far from France (i already had that bad images and dark bands when i tried to play Fallout 4 Vr without Vorpx) ?????

Now i must try with Papperspace (more expensive but closer to France)

steph12
    Participant

i’m sorry to say this but you need a decent pc to run games with vorpx in good conditions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!