Aspect ratio correction hotkey and mirroring

Homepage Forums Technical Support Aspect ratio correction hotkey and mirroring

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TheIronWolf
    Participant

Hi,
    I purchased vorpx to play rFactor 2 in CV1 and it works nicely! Thank you!

I’ve two questions:
    * Is it possible to somehow switch Aspect Ratio Correction using the key? I did not find shortcut for that operation. The reason I need it: menu is difficult to use unless I set to Letterbox 2. However, view in car cockpit is best at 1:1 setting (no edges of letterbox). Problem is, obviously, I have to hit delete, move mouse, change setting. Would be nice if there’s a way to use key to alternate this setting. I tried changing distance to HUD, did not help.

* Sorry if this has been answered, but I couldn’t figure out how to mirror game output to desktop. There are some settings I didn’t try, but they have warnings that performance might drop. I also tried launching Desktop Viewer, with no luck. Can someone clarify how to do this, and if there is indeed performance drop? Basically, if I could mirror to desktop, I could remove headset, use menu, and then use headset while racing.

Cheers!

TheIronWolf
    Participant

Nevermind! Figured out both things:
    * For menu access I just adjust image size (shift+mouse scroll)
    * Mirroring can be enabled and works with those two settings I mentioned in my original post (but not needed really once menu is accessible).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!