ASW supposed to be working?

Homepage Forums Technical Support ASW supposed to be working?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sammy
    Participant

Hey, ive been playing skyrim(dx9) and new vegas.My fps is usually around 45 -60 but OCULUS ASW is never triggered. Is there some setting i need to turn on, because i definitely want to try if ASW improves my experience with these games?

sammy
    Participant

Also i use custom resolution 1920×1440@60hz, do i need to make it to 90hz and could that be the reason ASW is not working?

sammy
    Participant

Ive tried to troubleshoot this further and made sure ASW is not actually kicking in. I compared native vr games and toggled asw on and off and i can instantly tell a difference between 45fps asw on and asw off. Interestingly enough i can actually cap my fps to 45 with vorpx when i hit control+ numpad 2. Cntrl + 3 is 45fps with asw on but i cannot tell difference at all nor can i produce any artifacts even if the game hits 20fps. Easy to do in native vr games. Control + 4 (auto) doesnt cap my fps to 45 when it drops below 90, control + 1 (off) behaves the same.

windows 10, 2600k, gtx 1080 – 376.33. ASW is working fine in native VR games, i try different drivers next an let you know if anything changes. Any ideas?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!