Atomic Heart Tutorial

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Atomic Heart Tutorial

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    angelayla
    Participant

Hi! In this vídeo you can see a very easy configuration for Atomic Heart. It’s marvelous with Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker.

You can foundation the profiles in the cloud: Atomic Heart Grupo Español Vorpx

luka2099
    Participant

https://www.nexusmods.com/atomicheart/mods/5?tab=files

Use this mod , for extra fov viewmodel

angelayla
    Participant

Thanks Luka! In the video I use a tool called Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker for 120 fov and It Is marvelous! because we can change the Fov in all Unreal games. Is there any diference? And another question, could I use the mod for another games or only in Atomic Hearts?

luka2099
    Participant

I think that this mod work only for atomic heart. This method are too better because you copy one file , only one time! I use 140 fov , because for play in strech aspect ratio this work well

luka2099
    Participant

Or you can use flawless widescree program.

Smoils
    Participant

Thanks Luka! In the video I use a tool called Universal Unreal Engine Unlocker for 120 fov and It Is marvelous! because we can change the Fov in all Unreal games. Is there any diference? And another question, could I use the mod for another games or only in Atomic Hearts?

Only big issue of UUU is that fov set there will be locked game wide, unable to be changed by the game. If possible use any other solution available and only choose this as last resort.

What it will do is set same fov in game menus, cutscenes, weapon zooms etc. You will be unable to have it change like its supposed to throughout the game like weapon zoom for example, one workaround is to use autohotkey to open console and input lower fov for those cases, but its not ideal.

Destroy
    Participant

The game has been updated and the FOV changing is no longer possible with the current methods. Anyone have a way to go past the 110 in game limit?

angelayla
    Participant

Are you talking about the mod that Luka mentioned? That mod was perfect. Maybe, if so and the mod doesn’t work, you could try the first method I used. The Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker Tool. But the mod is always going to be better since it is specific to this game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!