Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Avatar: frontiers of Pandora

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

it uses same engine of “the division 2”: anyone can try it?

matteo39
    Participant

games that use snowdrop engine:

Tom Clancy’s The Division
    2017 Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
    South Park: The Fractured but Whole
    2018 Starlink: Battle for Atlas
    2019 Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
    2022 Rabbids: Party of Legends
    Rocksmith+
    Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
    2023 Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora
    The Settlers: New Allies
    XDefiant

dellrifter22
    Participant

So far I have found the Resident Evil Village profile to work Z3D with this game, and I’ve added that to the cloud with settings you can try. You might need vorpX Beta version to see and import it.

The world Z3D isn’t quite as strong as I generally like it, but I had to compensate for the hand/weapon viewmodels that are overly strong. Not perfect, but I found an okay balance.

FOV maxes at 105 in the game currently, so I had to bring image zoom down to 0.69 to feel right. Using a 4:3 resolution seemed to grant a small fov gain compared to standard 16:9.

I use 2880×2160, DLSS on Quality, and custom framerate cap of 35 to give me a decent looking playable experience on a 2080ti, High settings.

Extra notes:
    *Turn off Sprint FOV Change
    *Assign a walk toggle button for slower walk
    *If Z3D is flat on first load, Esc button to menu and back should fix it
    *Can turn off HUD elements and hacking mini game that don’t look right in VR
    *Don’t attempt to use Frame Generation, it crashes game
    *Game is VRAM hungry, may require periodic restarts after changing graphic settings, or streaming textures become low res.

Boblekobold
    Participant

But why did they capped the FOV at 105 ?

There should always be a way to define FOV in .ini/.cfg files…

It’s stupid.

Thanks anyway ! I’ll try it.

WakeMikey
    Participant

Three months and no replies or profile for Pandora. Can we please get a profile? It would be great if there were some support for this app. Devs do not reply or post new game profiles. For $40 I get so much less support than I get for $10 for Virtual Desktop or Quest Game Optimizer, who have active devs and mods and great support.

Boblekobold
    Participant

@WakeMikey :

Dellrifter22’s profile is already on the Cloud.

You don’t always need a specific profile, because you can use a profile from another game. You can also play to any game without profile (and without 3D, but it’s still VR). There is also VorpX Desktop Viewer…
    Try the beta if you need resolutions that your actual monitor doesn’t handle.

If I understand things well, Ralf is a unique developer, and there are a lot of games…

As far as I know, Virtual Desktop and Quest Game Optimizer aren’t able to do what VorpX can do (full VR, curved screen, etc.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!