Bad double vision in all games when i move head in Full VR

Homepage Forums Technical Support Bad double vision in all games when i move head in Full VR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    g4ry
    Participant

I got VorpX back in August and it worked for the first couple of weeks without a problem, however after some update i cant remember, all my games now have terrible frame doubling whenever i move my head even slightly in Full VR mode. I want to make clear that it’s NOT A/synchronous space warp or steam’s motion smoothing, no interpolated frames are being added, but rather its like a heavy sharp primitive interpolation is being applied to every existing frame, resulting in double vision and a lot of headaches. I only have this problem in VorpX. I’ve tried this on HP Reverb G2, Samsung Oddysey VR, and Quest Pro, all with the same result. Its been a couple of months now and i have no clue what’s causing it.

g4ry
    Participant

This is normally on Windows 11, I went as far today as to launch an entirely separate windows 10 install with minimal post-install changes, get a new installation key, and it STILL happens. Doesnt matter if its via virtual desktop, oculus link, native Displayport with 2 different WMR headsets, nothing. Again this happens in every game. help would seriously be appreciated.

g4ry
    Participant

bump. as mentioned it occurs in all games, all my headsets and both my separate windows 10 and windows 11 installs. any help would be appreciated.are there older downloads available perhaps?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!