bad graphic performance at all after installing vorpX

Homepage Forums Technical Support bad graphic performance at all after installing vorpX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    964t
    Participant

Hello,

I was playing since the last tree month’s Raceroom and later ProjectCars2 (Steam VR) and Oculus Rift, without VORPX. I do not need vorpX via Steam-VR to play this games.

Yesterday I installed vorpX because I want to play GTA5 with Oculus but the performance goes now total worse for all other games as well even I try play with Oculus. Without Oculus the games are working fine.

I’m not able to play Raceroom and ProjectCars2 with Oculus anymore. Any ideas how to fix this issue?

Regards, Selcuk

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX cannot have any impact on your system at all unless it is actually running.

To exit vorpX right click the vorpX tray icon and then choose ‘Exit’. After doing so vorpX is completely disabled and doesn’t do anything.

964t
    Participant

…of course I stopped the vorpX and did several tests without success.

After installed vorpX I can’t use the other application with the Oculus-Rift anymore, they all are total slow.

I will uninstall vorpX to bring the system to back but is there something additionally to do after uninstalling (registry cleanup)?

Ralf
    Keymaster

It is impossible that vorpX has any influence on your system when it is not running. There is absolutely no way that it can have caused the issue you are observing on your PC.

vorpX is just a normal program, it does not install any component on your PC that is active while it is not running.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!