Battlefield 3 problem

Homepage Forums Technical Support Battlefield 3 problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    patrizio744
    Participant

I just bought Vorpx. I tried starting Battlefield 3 with Vorpx. Vorpx correctly reads bf3.exe; the problem is that when I enter the game, the Oculus Rift S recognizes the movement in the game, but in the Oculus I don’t see the game, but I only see a screen with the Battlefield icon. What should I do?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Should just work normally, but if you have trouble running with running the game in Oculus native mode, switching to SteamVR in the vorpX config app (General page) is worth a shot.

If that also doesn’t help, please check the section regarding potentially conflicting programs that also hook into games in the pinned trouble shooting guide above.

patrizio744
    Participant

I run Battlefield 3 under Origin. I tried your instructions but nothing to do. The game starts only in monitor, in my Oculus I see only an image of BF3 icon with the message “Battlefield 3 is loading”.
    I think it’s an Origin problem.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try to disable the ingame overlay in the Origin options. Shouldn’t really be necessary, but can’t hurt to try.

DiverTough
    Participant

I’m having a similar issue. It launches and starts on my desktop with the vorpX watermark at the bottom but doesn’t display on my screen. Battlefield 4 and Titanfall 2 both work as expected through origin and I’ve disable origin overlay inside of all origin games. Not sure what’s different about BF3.

LVNDSCAPE
    Participant

Same here it doesn’t works with Origin.

I only see the Oculus Loading Screen while the Game is then running in Desktop showing the VORPX Logo.
    I deactivated Overlay which does not help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!