Battlefield V does not work on cinema mode G3D

Homepage Forums Technical Support Battlefield V does not work on cinema mode G3D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    J0hnnieW4lker
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to get BF5 to work on cinema mode in g3d, but the official profile starts on full vr mode and if I change to cinema it does no change, the head tracking also does not disable. It just becames a real mess if I try to change the vorpx settings. I dont know how people can play these games in full vr mode, it is really bad. The default mode for all official profiles should be cinema mode.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The game is Z3D only, Not all games have G3D.

Configuring it for FullVR should be fairly easy unless you happen to have disabled automated settings. vorpX sets the FOV automatically under normal circumstances, all you really have to do is choosing a resolution quality in the vorpX menu (DirectVR page) thatlooks decent without costing too much performance.

Not sure re your issue with switching to cinema mode. Try to reset the profile to default first. If you already have tweaked a lot, settings might be messed up. Shouldn’t really affect the switch to cinema mode, but who knows.

J0hnnieW4lker
    Participant

My bad, I sweared I read G3D somewhere. Anyway, the problem isn’t that.
    The problem is that I cannot get it to work. I tried reset to factory defaults, etc. But nothing.
    It doest work when I switch to cinema mode. Also, I wonder how I can test other profiles from the cloud, there is no way to remove the exe file from the official vorpx profile.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Could you provide more detailed information about what does not work for you in FullVR mode?

Just checked the game for you, but couldn’t find anything unusual. With everything set to default vorpX automatically adjusts the FOV. All you, all you really have to do is choosing a resolution quality in the vorpX menu (DirectVR page) that looks decent without costing too much performance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!