Battlefield V

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Battlefield V

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vampir2000Le
    Participant

Hello,

I’m looking for a Battlefield V profile. This game is so cool and I want to play it with VR!
    Is there any profile in the Cloud?

Thanks a lot!!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unfortunaly there wasn’t enough time in the end to get a BFV profile done for yesterday’s update. It’s the No. 1 entry on the profile to-do-list for the next one though.

In the meantime you could try to make your own based on BF1 if none is in the cloud already. Probably makes sense to wait for the official one though. Official Battlefield profiles usually have a few extra bells and whistles like automatic camera FOV that make your life easier.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I upped a BF1 based profile during the BFV closed alpha that had working Z3D at the time, so it should probably work.

I wonder though if instead, the new Star Wars Battlefront 2 profile would add G3D for now. I don’t have V yet to test, but if anyone has success please let us know.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Just wondering if eta for this is within a month from now. I’m sitting on this for geometry, but will start mp on Z3D otherwise.

I’ve tried using the new Frostbite profiles for geometry in campaign, but they don’t seem to work. A bit more game specific with Frostbite I’m guessing.

And if not difficult, would be cool to see some G3D added to BF1 and SWBF1 later down the line. Keepin Ralf busy 😎. Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!