Been Trying for 20 Minutes to Log In Just to Download a Damn Cloud Profile

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Been Trying for 20 Minutes to Log In Just to Download a Damn Cloud Profile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    haints
    Participant

My time is limited and this is beyond frustrating. All I want to do is play Hitman with a cloud profile. But I can not download the cloud profile, because vorpx keeps rejecting my log in. It is the same damn log in I am using to make this post right now, but vorpx says there is an “unspecified error” with it. Great. What, exactly, am I supposed to do with that information?

Here’s a suggestion. Maybe don’t lock the cloud profiles behind a log in, if the system doesn’t always let you log in?

EDIT: Tried resetting the password. “Your new password has been sent to .. ” Only, I never get the new password vorpx claims has been sent. No new email from vorpx in my inbox.

I paid for this software and I can not use it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No problem on the server side. Also no other reports like this so far.

Check whether something is blocking the config app from accessing the internet. Might be an overzealous AV scanner, your firewall, your router, your ISP, or just some general network hiccup somewhere.

You could also try to delete the clouduser.ini file in C:\Program Files\Animation Labs\vorpX and login manually again. Just for the unlikely case that the .ini file is somehow corrupted.

vorpX works perfectly file without cloud profiles BTW. All official profiles are already stored locally.

haints
    Participant

Thanks Ralf. The problem is that there is no official profile for Hitman, so I have to use a cloud profile if I want to play it.

I finally got a replacement password from vorpx. The password was rejected, first with the “unspecified error” message, then a message telling me my password is “incorrect.”

dellrifter22
    Participant

In case you are still having cloud trouble, I’ve uploaded the profiles to mediafire:

Hitman 2016 – G3D
    Hitman 2016 – Z3D

Just drag and drop them into your local profiles list, and add the exe to the one you want active.

haints
    Participant

In case you are still having cloud trouble, I’ve uploaded the profiles to mediafire:

Hitman 2016 – G3D
    Hitman 2016 – Z3D

Just drag and drop them into your local profiles list, and add the exe to the one you want active.

Thank you dellrifter22!!! I was just about to post a request for someone to upload your profiles! Hopefully I’ll get a chance to try them later today. Much appreciated!!!!

Remus
    Participant

I am trying to log in on Vorpx app and it always says error i checked the password and everyting

Ralf
    Keymaster

For technical reasons cloud accounts and your forum account are not the same.

You have to create an extra account for the cloud profiles in the vorpX config app.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!