BF1 headtracking conflicting with mouse

Homepage Forums Technical Support BF1 headtracking conflicting with mouse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    whoztrippin
    Participant

I looked around in forums to try and find a solution before posting this. i love the head tracking combined with mouse on Star Wars Battlefront 2. But for some reason in Battlefield 1 they both fight each other and neither one works if i use both at the same time. I tried telling them to stop it but they wont listen to words. although while i was in a vehicle the head tracking and mouse was okay. For now I’m loving BF1 more but forced to play without head tracking.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Yep, Ralf says headtracking acts as a simulated 2nd mouse, which BF1 does not seem to like. I’ve discovered this same problem in BFV as well, sadly.

Until a proper solution is found, best alternative is use immersive/cinema mode zoomed in very close, which can give you a few degrees of “freelook” around the screen. Instead of disabling headtracking, just turn the sensitivity slider down to zero on the main page.

Or use a controller instead. But that’s not how I game :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Rather odd issue indeed. What’s even more strange is that it only affects multiplayer IIRC. Makes me wonder whether it’s maybe a part of their anti-cheat measures.

I might have forgotten the according best-played-with-a-gamepad hint in Battlefield V. Will add that for the next update.

whoztrippin
    Participant

Thanks for the replies. I just got my first VR headset (pimax 5k plus) and am enjoying Vorpx very much. battlefront 2 and battlefield 1 are the reasons i got this and its amazing so far. This is the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!