BF3 No 3d geometry option

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings BF3 No 3d geometry option

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dodgers24
    Participant

Title says it all. I really don’t know what else to put here. The games runs only in 2d mode. Head tracking is working. I purchased vorpx just to play bf3 and no dice. : (

I’m running on windows 8.1. My display drivers are up to date. Installed latest version of vorpx.

willypat
    Participant

Geometry does not work but you can get 3D working in BF3….a little trick that worked for me was to switch from Rift mode to side by side mode then back to Rift mode in your pop up settings menu. Not sure why thats needed but it works for me. Not the best 3D but good enough.

dodgers24
    Participant

The options have rift and riftSBS. I started it up, and switched to riftSBS, pressed ok. Did nothing. Switched back to rift. Nothing. Played with it, couldn’t get it to do nothing. Meh I would love to get this to work.

willypat
    Participant

Try Z buffer and switch sbs to rift mode while bf3 is running in windowed mode. I get pretty good 3D that way. This is only for single player campaign..did not try in multiplayer.

willypat
    Participant

Just tried it in multiplayer and it works…use flawless widescreen to adjust FOV. Like I said it has good 3D ..The Rifts resolution prevents me from playing multiplayer. Try using Z adaptive in the settings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!